Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mason Jars

Obviously, before the bird theme was in full swing, I was going to use mason-jars at some point in my wedding planning, because I have about one million and one photos of them. You could use them for anything from general decor & centerpieces to cups for your "signature drink."




I love the "hempy-type" stuff on the bottom of this one.

I actually have the table numbers at the bottom of this picture. We got them at Restoration Hardware. I don't even think we used them did we? Oh well, but if you want them you can have them. haha! There's enough for about 18 tables, I think...

This is a cute way to display the Bridesmaid bouquets at the reception. That way you can actually get a double use out of them and they won't just be tossed aside.



I have seen at some weddings a "lemonade station" where it is served from mason jars. I personally think it's cute (Oh, and you could use those big apothecary jars that were used at our wedding).


No comments:

Post a Comment